We know that taking action on mental health in the workplace is the right thing to do. Creating a safe and healthy environment for our people will not only help people to maintain positive mental health, but also increase productivity, passion and loyalty.
But, it’s a tricky one, isn’t it? Sensitive, personal, complicated.
Where to start?
Using my own experience of struggling with my mental health, while trying to thrive at work, I’ve developed a very simple model
I want to help you take practical action on mental health in your workplace, here’s how I can help
Honest, straightforward advice to:
- Help you figure out where to start, when it comes to tackling mental health in the workplace
- Get your ideas into a plan
- Equip you to have a strategic and impactful conversation with your leadership team about what’s needed
Brutally honest, informal and insightful talks to:
- Help you tell the story of why this is important to your leadership team
- Get the tough conversation started in your organisation
- Start getting people to think about what might support their wellbeing at work
Energetic, interactive sessions to:
- Help your people understand how their mental health might affect them at work
- Learn techniques to look after their minds and support one another
- Support your managers to develop practical plans to support their teams
- Tease ideas out of your people for your wellbeing strategy
- Equip your Internal Comms and HR teams to create impactful communications and engagement campaigns to promote and support mental health at work