A workbook to help you review your boundaries at work
I can’t remember how many Decembers I’ve careered into Christmas thinking ‘something has to change with work in the new year.’
And how many new years I’ve spent pushing that feeling aside.
After a bit of time to reflect over Christmas, it feels too overwhelming to try and pinpoint what isn’t working with work in the new year.
You’re working long hours, compulsively checking your emails in meetings, on the loo or in front of the tv and you’re just feeling burned out.
I’ve been there.
You may not feel like it, but you CAN change things.
Whether we work for ourselves or the man/woman, there’s more within our own control than we realise.
Compass will help you:
- Break down what ‘boundaries’ are and why they’re important
- Figure out which of those boundaries with work are wonky right now
- Understand how that’s making you feel
- Walk you through how to figure out whether those things are in your control to change (spoiler – lots of things are!)
- Give you a framework to understand what expectations have been set by your work/employer; and which have simply developed over time
- Help you put together a plan to make practical changes to improve your relationship with work
- Support you to develop some better boundaries with your work to help you maintain positive mental wellbeing
Purchase your Compass workbook for
What people said about Compass
“There were lots of new ideas that came up for me in the Compass chat and it became clear that I need to do some work on my boundaries and put a new routine in place around when I spend time on email/instagram DMs. There was a really lively discussion and a really supportive, collaborative feel from everyone on the call which made it feel like a friendly, safe space.”
“I loved hearing your perspective. The ideas were so practical and helpful, but you also acknowledge the feelings behind our patterns!”