I know what it’s like to feel out of control, confused; I know what it’s like to be asked what help or support you need by your boss and not know the answer.
Bosses, managers, HR and Occupational Health teams often don’t know how to support you at work when you’re struggling with your mental health, so I’m here to help you figure out what support you need at work and how to get it.
Here to give you a second to take a breath, slow down those thoughts racing through your mind and help you to figure out how you can make work more manageable.
This is right for you, if
- You have anxiety, depression, persistent high levels of stress and you’re learning how to manage your mental health, but you’re struggling to manage it at work
- You’ll probably have already got the medical support you need, but your therapist or Dr isn’t able to help you figure out how to manage your mind at work
- Your boss or HR team are asking you what support you need at work to help you manage your mental health and you’re just not sure
- You don’t want to give up on work because of your mental health, but you’re just not sure how or what to change about work to help you thrive
- You’ve take some time off for your mental health and you’re feeling a bit sick about going back
- You work for yourself and you’re struggling to balance managing your mind and growing your business
- I will be that friend who gets it, but also gives you practical advice and support – a warm hug and then a gentle shove in the right direction, while holding your hand on the way
- After each session, I’ll share notes, actions and resources with you
- I’ll give you that safe, confidential space to take a breath, slow that madly churning brain and figure out some practical steps to help you manage your mind at work
- We will agree up front the boundaries of our work together, so you feel comfortable with what we’ll focus on and try to achieve
- I won’t pretend to be your therapist, counsellor or Dr and if I think you need support I can’t provide, I will tell you, lovingly but honestly and point you in the direction of where you can get it
- I will have regular supervision with a qualified therapist and counsellor to make sure that I am sticking to the practical support and advice, rather than therapy techniques – don’t worry, all of my discussions with my supervisor will be totally anonymised
I know what it’s like to feel crazy, mad, out of control, scared, confused, angry, guilty. I know what it’s like to feel like you’ll never be good at work again.
I want to help you design a way through this time, because you WILL come out the other side – a bit bruised and battered for a while, but stronger. I promise.
Or if you’re ready to go
You can also get to know me a bit better by following me on Instagram – where I’m always sharing insights, ideas and tips to look after your mad mind.