A Drop of Calm
How to understand what your mind needs, so you can bring moments of peace to your days
I am finding my anxiety very hard to manage right now. I’m also really struggling to keep my mood anywhere near a place of equilibrium.
One thing that has helped me enormously is to use a simple framework to understand how my brain is feeling and reacting and what I need from myself and my work – a Mental Health Action Plan.
It asks you four questions:
- What is triggering your anxiety / low mood?
- How is that showing up for you in terms of feelings, behaviours, emotions?
- What do you need from your work to support you?
- What can you do to support yourself?
What I’m hearing is that you need a helping hand to walk alongside you as you do this digging.
Some support, advice, examples to help you support yourself.
Some suggestions for how you can use what you learn by doing a Mental Health Action Plan to build a bit of a routine for yourself right now.
A routine that will bring some calm to your days.
So that’s what A Drop of Calm will help with.
I want to help
I know that might sound trite, but I do.
I set this business up last year so that I could live in a way that didn’t make me ruddy loopy.
And I wanted to do that by helping people manage their mental health at work.
It feels like now that’s more important than ever.
It feels like I can help.
This if for you if
- You want a Mental Health Action Plan template and some guidance about how to do it for yourself
- You’d also like some examples of ways you can support yourself each day and suggestions for how to turn that plan into a daily routine
- You want some ideas about how to track how you’re feeling and shift what you’re doing to support yourself
- You want all the stuff to work through quietly at your own pace
- You feel happy to do this work solo
- You just don’t want to do the whole online workshop thing!
The workbook is £12 and once your payment is complete, you will be taken to a page to download it straight away.