When you were employed did you always feel like a round peg in a square hole?
These things were all of the hammers bashing you about to fit in that hole:
working 9 hours a day
always having to make up your time
being expected to say yes (gladly!) to every project and request
having to mask your health issues, homelife or feelings.
I’m willing to bet my love, that a lot of those hammers are still showing up in your business.
Because when we’ve been taught what work IS, it is so hard to build our work in a different mould.
You went self employed to have more freedom, but you're still caged by the employed rules of work.
Imagine what your world could look and feel like if...
‘Well rounded’ was only used to describe a ball?
Charging purely based on time was no more?
9-5 or “always open” didn’t apply?
“The customer is always right” was never coined (newsflash – they aren’t..!)
You had the time and space you need to ALWAYS do your best work on your terms?
You had examples all around you of wonderful, powerful women doing business differently.
Those same women were cheering you on, reminding you. of your brilliance.
You could give yourself radical permission for all of your wants and needs.
MAYBE YOU'D FEEL LIKE THESE PAST BUSINESS CLUB PALS
Business Club is for you if:
You love your business, but…
- Your business boundaries are squiffy and need a little firming up.
- You just need more time, more energy, more time off
- You want to run YOUR business for YOU – your life, your mind, your health, your happiness but necessity keeps getting in the way…
- You want to build a sustainable business that doesn’t take it all out of you
- You’re desperate to do more of what you want, but are held back by what you think you ‘need’ or ‘should’ do.
- Your basic needs are at the bottom of your to do list rather than at the top
- You’d love to feel more confident in your business (and life) decisions and learn how to trust your intuition without question
- You’re ready for less overwhelm and guilt, fewer should do’s, no more boundary pushers & ridding yourself of client anxiety.
You want to hang out with a group of pals who inspire you, stop you feeling alone and help you give yourself radical permission to listen to and build your business on your wants and needs.
Using my Heartwood Way (that tree. over there), we will spend six months together:
Acknowledging and listening to your needs
Understanding how you’re wired – the tendencies that tell you how you really want to work
And together we’ll build each part of your business based on those needs & tendencies.
Your offers, your boundaries, your capacity and pricing and who you want to work with.
Pal, you can work 2 days a week.
You can take naps in the day.
You can earn enough to pay for therapy.
You can let your brain be motivated by interest, not urgency.
We’re gonna build your business to fit your star shaped peg.
HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED FOR BUSINESS CLUB PALS
What you can expect
- Two calls a month for six months starting on 16th February
- Structured workshops from me and guests on: The Heartwood Way – how to always put your needs first; When the shit hits the fan planning; The link between money and mental health; Burnout prevention
- A 1:1 session for you to take at any time during your time in Business Club.
- A delicious collection of handmade welcome gifts
- A private, supportive Instagram community packed full of wonderful, like-minded pals for weekly check-ins, opportunities to ask for advice and feedback and celebrations
AND A WHOLE HEAP OF BEAUTIFUL BONUSES – read on chum!
- A pre-recorded introduction lesson to The Heartwood Way – my approach to business that only my 121 pals and Business Clubbers get access to
- Regular energy and inspiration boosters – have a wee listen to this playlist to give you an idea of the vibe we’re gonna create
- Access to my Pricing for Positive Mental Health workshop with Steph Sanderson
- Access to my Boundaries in Business workshop
- Access to all of my one-off workshops for the duration of the Club
- 30% off my Boundaries Bundle
- Access to my A Little Bit More community, including monthly co-working sessions
£190 per month spread over 12 months or £250 per month across 9 months or £375 per month for six months
Calls will be at 2pm UK time on Wednesdays. Our guest session times will vary.
They’ll be held as Zoom video calls. I’ll ask you on the Monday before each call to fill in a document with anything you’d like to bring to the call and we’ll discuss those issues together. We might group similar themes together.
We will be able to cover around 6 topics or issues each call, if there are more topics than we have time for, we’ll either discuss them on the next call, or we’ll talk about them in our private Instagram community in between calls – either in our chat group or as a private live.
If you don’t have anything to bring to the call that week, that’s OK!
There will be a maximum of 12 of us so I can give you guys all the support I want and need to 🙂
You’ll get access to the Pricing and Boundaries workshops straight away and the pre-recorded lesson on The Heartwood Way will also be available at the beginning of our time together.
Then you will also get access to any workshop I run in the six months we work together.
Once we begin our time together I’ll add you to our private Instagram group, where we’ll support each other between calls.
You’ll get as much support as you ask for – I ask you to always remember that it’s within your power to ask for the support you need. It will be there.
So you’ll have a one hour 121 session with me to use at any point during our time together. Something might come up for you in a call that you’d like to dig into more deeply, or you might want to work through a plan, a problem, a service – anything! – one on one with me.
You’ll have a link to book this at the start of our time together and you’ll be able to book it at any time.
My 121 slots are on Tuesdays and Thursdays and you’ll be able to book through the Paperbell system you book the programme through.
Pal, I think doing this work when you’re starting your business can be real powerful. In past Business Club groups we’ve had people who are years in, people who’ve just started out and people who haven’t started their business yet and are working it all out.
If it feels like Business Club could be what you need, drop me a DM or book a free call and I’ll tell you honestly whether I think it could help you.
No, it’s definitely not a course, it’s a mentoring programme.
What that means is there isn’t a set programme/curriculum/process, we will tackle, talk about, support you in whatever you need at that time. You guys are in the driving seat.
I am DEFFO not going to promise you that this programme will make sure you hit £xk a month – I can’t promise you that and anyone who does needs to be questioned.
What I will say is that past Business Club pals HAVE earned more money, HAVE raised their prices, HAVE stuck to their guns on their pricing and HAVE grown their business.
It’s all down to you pal, but I’m there to support you, hold you up, squeeze your hand and remind you of how BLOODY BRILLIANT you are.
I get that this is a big investment for you, it’s equally a big part of my business income, so refunds are not available.
So for both of our safety, I want to help you make an informed decision about whether this is the right investment for you. I will answer all of your questions, leaving the decision up to you. You can book a free call with me at any time to get any questions you have answered.
Please please only invest if you feel this is the right thing for you at the right time.