lets work together
We know that taking action on mental health in the workplace is the right thing to do. Creating a safe and healthy environment for our people will not only help people to maintain positive mental health, but also increase productivity, passion and loyalty.
But, it’s a tricky one, isn’t it? Sensitive, personal, complicated.
Where to start?
I want to help you take practical action on mental health in your workplace, here’s how I can help
FREE guide to using a Mental Health Action Plan in your organisation
Lots of us are finding the current global situation triggering. We all want to support ourselves and our people, but aren’t sure how.
I’ve put together a free download to help you use the Mental Health Action Planning template in your organisation – at an individual, team and organisational level.
Honest, straightforward advice to:
- Help you figure out where to start, when it comes to tackling mental health in the workplace
- Get your ideas into a plan
- Equip you to have a strategic and impactful conversation with your leadership team about what’s needed
Brutally honest, informal and insightful talks to:
- Help you tell the story of why this is important to your leadership team
- Get the tough conversation started in your organisation
- Start getting people to think about what might support their wellbeing at work
Energetic, interactive sessions to:
- Help your people understand how their mental health might affect them at work
- Learn techniques to look after their minds and support one another
- Support your managers to develop practical plans to support their teams
- Tease ideas out of your people for your wellbeing strategy
- Equip your Internal Comms and HR teams to create impactful communications and engagement campaigns to promote and support mental health at work
I have a ton of free advice on my blog and Instagram and share regular insight, advice and resources in my newsletter – The Connection