I can’t remember how many Decembers I’ve careered into Christmas thinking ‘something has to change with work in the new year.’
It’s this time of year that you have a bit of time to reflect (over a glass of Prosecco or two) and realise that something just isn’t working for you when it comes to your work.
You’re working long hours, compulsively checking your emails in meetings, on the loo or in front of the tv and you’re just feeling burned out.
I’ve been there.
You may not feel like it, but you CAN change things.
Whether we work for ourselves or the man/woman, there’s more within our own control than we realise.
Compass will help you:
- Figure out what isn’t working for you when it comes to work right now
- Understand how that’s making you feel
- Walk you through how to figure out whether those things are in your control to change (spoiler – lots of things are!)
- Give you a framework to understand what expectations have been set by your work/employer; and which have simply developed over time
- Help you put together a plan to make practical changes to improve your relationship with work
- Support you to develop some better boundaries with your work to help you maintain positive mental wellbeing
- An online group mentoring session on Wednesday 15th January at 7.30pm UK time (don’t worry, no-one will see your face! You’ll all see me, and there’ll be a chat box for us to talk throughout)
- A replay of the live session in case you’re not able to make it on the night or want to watch back later
- A reflective journal, shared a week beforehand to help you think through how different elements of your relationship with work are making you feel, what needs to change and what will have the biggest impact (you don’t need to do this before the session, but a bit of thinking time might help)
- Those who sign up before 3rd Jan will get a note of support from me on Sunday 5th Jan to help you take a breath before getting back into work for the new year
- The first three people to sign up will also get a 121 follow up call with me for extra support – THESE SPOTS HAVE ALL NOW GONE, however I’m offering anyone who signs up 50% off an Inhale call with me – so a 1 hour call for £60 instead of £120 – there will be an option to do this when you book
Compass costs £37
I’m not going to be all like ‘oohh places are limited, book now to avoid disappointment’ – no-one needs that just before Christmas!
Just know that I’d love to help you get into a better place with work and with your mind.