For your employees
How I can support you right now
Knowing what to do about mental health at work is tough at the best of times. It’s sensitive, personal, complicated.
Where to start?
Maybe you’re a leader and you’re feeling the anxiety rising yoursef.
Right now, it might feel even harder than ever.
I want to help you take practical action to support your people’s mental health.
I’ve developed some ways I can do that remotely.
Advice and support calls
Sixty minutes together via Zoom to:
- Consider how you can support your people’s mental health while many are working from home
- Talk through some strategies and/or template resources you could use
- Work through what you need to maintain your own mental health during this time
- Figure out how to build that into a daily routine that supports your mental health
I’ll host an online interactive workshop through Zoom for your team or organisation to:
- Walk them through how to create a Mental Health Action Plan for themselves right now
- Give them examples of ways they can support their mental health as they adjust to working from home
- Give them the tools to turn that into a daily routine that works for them
- Support your managers to support their teams’ mental health remotely
Cost: £975 for groups of up to 15. £1,250 for larger groups