Work is hard, right?
You gotta put your clients first, work hard for them, always be there for them.
Your business needs a lot from you.
But what if I told you that you’re running this business for YOU.
That you could intentionally design your business based on what YOU want and need.
That you don’t need to have your boundaries pushed, trampled on, ignored.
That you can make your business easy.
Work can work for you pal, promise.
I am for you if
- You feel like you’re working for your business, rather than it working for you
- You feel like a slave to your emails and DMs
- #boundaries – what are they?!
- You’re overworking, worried that you’re on the way to burnout (or in it – I’ve been there pal – read all about it here)
- You’re feeling exhausted, like you’re chasing your tail
- You feel like something needs to change, but you’re not sure where to start, or like you have the time to start
- You want a pal who gets it, will give you a little comforting hug and then prod you in the back in the right direction for you
I am not for you if
- You’re not ready for me to be honest with you
- You don’t like being asked sometimes tough questions!
- You’re not up for doing the work
- You enjoy people beating around the bush
- You mind seeing a cat flaunt it’s behind on Zoom calls (Gibson likes to make her presence known)
I didn’t fully understand how much I correlated ‘working’ with ‘having every single one of my boundaries pushed and basic needs trodden on.’ I now have such a huge feeling of possibility.
Availability from January 2021
- A one-off one hour session
- Focused support for a particular issue – whether that’s a thought pattern thing, a boundary thing, a way of working or any other thing
- A workbook with resources, exercises and ideas
- Audio recording of our session
- Three one-hour video calls
- Digging deep into how you want your business to work and feel
- A workbook after each session
- Audio recordings of each session
- Support, cheer ons and chats through Voxer in between each session
£475 or three instalments of £160
- Six sessions
- Working from the foundations up to build a business that works for you
- Workbooks and audio recordings
- Me in your pocket through Voxer
£859 or three instalments of £290
Let’s have a chat to see if we’re right for each other
Pay What You Can places
Each quarter, I work with one person on a Pay What You Can basis for my Breathing Space package of three sessions.
These spaces are open to people who are often under-represented or not catered for in the ‘coaching and mentoring’ world.
Anyone who identifies as being part of a marginalised group can apply. I set out what that means in the application form.
I want you to know that you don’t need to ‘be disabled enough’ or ‘neurodiverse enough’ to apply for this place. I’ll never ask you to prove your eligibility – you self identifying is enough for me.
If more people apply than I have space for, I pick a pal at random – there’s no choosing criteria. I’ll always try and work with more than one person if I can.
I’M NOW LOOKING FOR A PAL TO WORK WITH IN AUGUST.
I would LOVE to work with you.
If you are worried about applying please read this
I knew that working with Jo would hugely benefit me, but being on a low income I couldn’t justify the cost.
I had seen that she offered Pay What You Can places, but honestly was a little nervous to apply – there’s always that thought that someone needs it more than me!
But, after chatting with Jo, I went ahead and applied for a Pay What You Can place. The process was really simple, there were no prying questions and at no point did I need to disclose why I was applying, or how much I could pay.
And I’m really glad I did – working with Jo has seen my fledgeling business actually begin to take flight and I honestly cannot recommend working with her enough.
These places are something I’ll go ahead and offer in my own business – I’ve benefitted from them, and that needs paying forwards.
I highly encourage you to apply for one, even if you’re on the fence about it – I promise you, if you’re considering it even a little bit, you are deserving of this place.
Plus, Jo is an absolute gem of a human to work with!
To give you an idea of what it is like to be mentored by me
My promise to you
- I get it pal – I have been there – I have come unravelled at the seams and stitched myself back together again
- I’ll be the helping hand that also gently nudges you in the right direction
- I will be lovingly, but totally honest with you – we’re not going to get to the bottom of this stuff by pussy-footing around
- I’m not a therapist – if I feel like you need support that I’m not able to offer, I will tell you so lovingly and point you in the direction of where you can find it
I would love to have a chat
I feel like I’ve been given a permission slip to stop running my business the same way as other people, or the way I think it ‘should’ be run. I feel more confident about my rates and starting new projects to fulfil my own needs as opposed to just what my clients want/need.