Work Less, Earn More, Be FREE
You CAN put your needs first, have more freedom & more income
Work Less, Earn More, Be Free is coming back in 2023
Pals, I know you want better balance, more freedom.
I know you want to have more freedom, more fun, more joy, more time with your family, more travel, more LIFE.
But I also know that you’re scared that if you work less, you’ll earn less. That you’re worried that people won’t pay more, guilty for charging more. That you feel like you need to work hard to deserve to earn good money.
You’re not sure where to start in setting your prices, raising your prices, how to say THE ACTUAL WORDS to your clients.
Let me help you KNOW that you can do this
Over nine weeks I’ll help you build your confidence so you know that you can work less and earn more.
I’ll show you how to set your capacity, move from pricing by the hour (that puts a ceiling more solid than glass on what you can earn) to package pricing, how to raise your prices, how to say goodbye to bad clients so you can make way for good ones.
I’ll stoke the belief in you, so feel that you deserve it and can do it, as well as giving you the practical tools, templates and time to put this into action.
Are you ready to feel like these pals?
“Since we worked together I have had my most successful business year to date. I managed to go part time in my business for a month in 2020 and haven’t really worked ‘full time’ (in the traditional sense) ever since! Jo will help you make quick and simple adjustments to your business that will have a life-changing impact on your wellbeing.”
“I now work 2.5 days a week on client work, 1 day working on the business and 1.5 days writing fiction. Honestly, I’d never have thought this was possible without our work together. It feels amazing to be here now.”
For you this could look like...
- A day a week for therapy and looking after your wellbeing
- Working half days so you can spend more time with the small people
- A month off to travel and explore
- A day a week to learn new skills
- Rest and recuperation time after each client
- Fun days built into your calendar every month
- Time every morning to potter in the garden (just me??), that you don’t need to get up early for
Before we start the course, everyone will get an ‘dreaming module’ – a guided audio visualisation and prompts to dream about what a life with less work and more money could look and feel like. Then we’ll spend nine weeks together making that a reality.
Hi, I’m Jo 👋
An Edinburgh-based, cat loving, patriarchy denying, ableism fighting firebrand. 🔥
A firebrand is a person who is passionate about a cause, or a burning piece of wood. I’m both.
I am passionate about FREEDOM. 💥
You feeling free to be who you are in your life and work. Free from the confines of our patriarchal, ableist, racist society, that says you should be self-less, small, pliant, kind.
That your needs should come last. We don’t believe that around here, chum.
This is the passion I burn with (along with a burning love of celltic history, rose 🍷, painted nails and strawberries) and I will happily, madly wave my burning torch aloft, ready to light the fire of those around me. 🔥🔥
Starting on Monday 10th October, we’ll have bi-weekly lessons, which mix mindset and practical action.
The weeks in-between we’ll have co-working sessions so you’re taking action as we go.
There’s even the option to have nine weeks of 121 support from me to get my advice, support and feedback.
I’ll help you prioritise, know where to start, stop stalling and feel supported to take action to work less and earn more.
Nine weeks of a powerful mix of building beliefs and developing skills to allow you to put your needs first, have more freedom and more income
1. Setting a healthy capacity & saying bye to bad clients
- BELIEFS: Why working less is not lazy; you deserve to work with clients who respect and care for you; what makes a good client
- SKILLS: How to set healthy capacity; how to manage bad clients; how to part ways with clients
- TEMPLATES: Capacity plan; bye bye process; email/script to part ways
Outcome: Have a process and the tools to set your capacity and to sack bad clients
2. Putting your needs first
- BELIEFS: Why you deserve to set boundaries; how boundaries can win back time; why boundary-setting is not selfish
- SKILLS: How and where to set them
- TEMPLATES: Email to clients; welcome pack & website copy
Outcome: Know where and how to set boundaries with existing clients so your needs come first
3. Moving from time --> package pricing
- BELIEFS: The impact of working by the hour/day; moving away from a broken system
- SKILLS: How to set a standard 3-package system; how to move existing clients over
- TEMPLATES: Package outline; email/script to move existing clients over
Outcome: Have the outline of packages and templates to roll them out to existing clients
4. Building the confidence & ability to RAISE YOUR PRICES
- BELIEFS: Why you deserve to earn more; building your confidence; why affordability and value are different
- SKILLS: How to raise your prices; how to tell existing clients; considerations
- TEMPLATES: Script to tell existing clients; copy to tell potential clients
Outcome: Have a plan, the confidence and the tools to raise your prices
- An intro module to dream about what you want
- Four co-working sessions to take action
- Weekly audio affirmations & journal prompts
- Templates to make it easy
- Action lists to get started
- SPECIAL BONUSES FOR THE FIRST 10 AND 20 PEOPLE WHO JOIN!
5. Making a sustainable plan for change
- BELIEFS: How to maintain the feeling that you’re safe to make changes
- SKILLS: How to prioritise changes; what order to tackle them in
- TEMPLATES: Plan of action to implement everything!
Outcome: A plan to put all of this into action in your business over a period of time that works for you
Let's feel like these past Work Less, Earn More, Be Free loves
“It’s solidified my thoughts and feelings around working and earning without destroying myself to do it! It’s helped me to put me first, and reconstruct things around me, and not have another thing in my life that I need to fit in with! It also already has had an impact – during the time together, I quit (one of!) my work streams to refocus on my business – it was a big leap (even though I’d been talking about putting it down for a year!) but part of this work gave me the extra confidence to do it.”
Let's work less & earn more
Two options depending on what support you want
- Five live sessions teaching a mix of mindset and action
- Audio affirmations and journal prompts to support mindset shifts
- Templates and resources to take action each week
- Four group co-working sessions to put what you’re learning into action
4 instalments of £62 OR 2 instalments of £125 OR
1 payment of £245
- All of the above plus
- Get nine weeks of my 121 support, advice and feedback on everything we’re working on through weekly Voxer office hours
- The Boundaries Bundle full of templates to set boundaries everywhere immediately
6 instalments of £75 OR 4 instalments of £115 OR
2 instalments of £225 OR One payment of £445
You will be able to join until 4pm Friday 30th September
We start on Monday 10th October
PLUS these bonuses!
FOR THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO JOIN
FREE access to either:
The Heartwood Way workshop OR
A Little Bit of Business Woo workshop
THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE:
A private podcast discussion: Why the patriarchy doesn't want us to set boundaries
We will start on Monday 10th October, getting together every Monday until 5th December at 10am for 90 minutes. One week will be a lesson, the next week will be a co-working session.
You’ll get access to a password-protected page on my website with all of the replays, slides, audio affirmation tracks and templates. You’ll also get an email after each lesson with links to take you there.
No, you have to figure out what pricing is right for you. What I’ll give you is a process and formula to decide what they should be. I’m no dictator – I want you to be able to make these decisions for yourself chum.
Each lesson and co-working session will be 90 minutes. After each lesson you’ll have a short to-do list – you can do this work during the co-working session or in your own time.
So if you go for Option Two, you’ll get my Boundaries Bundle as part of the course, as well as 121 support from me throughout the nine weeks. We’ll have a space on Voxer (like WhatsApp, but separate – #boundaries), where I’ll have weekly office hours every Tuesday. So you can message asking for advice, support, feedback and on Tuesdays throughout the course I’ll be there to give you all the support you need!